28 days ago
The Managing Director of an Engineering Services company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to help in numerous duties. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional with a proven track record, sound judgement and integrity, coupled with experience in a corporate role.
- Coordinate ad hoc internal projects in conjunction with internal and external teams
- Support process owners in maintaining the company’s management systems, handles requests, feedback and queries, and produces reports
- Presentations and briefs.
- Act as the primary point of contact between company executives and internal and external clients
- Ensures that all supplier and customer contracts are appropriately processed and stored
- Coordinates housekeeping.
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English is a must.
- Be service oriented with a positive “can do” attitude
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a proactive disposition and be capable of working on their own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player