|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €26,000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 12:34|
The Personal Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities by supporting the CEO and office management.
He / She will act as a point of reference with both internal and external parties, whilst seeing to the overall day to day duties to ensure the smooth running of the office, organizing and preparing all necessary materials, maintaining all office systems, including data management and filing. The job role is focused on Personal Assistant duties, assisting the CEO with his personal agenda and activities. He/ She must own a car and a driving license. Some ad hoc errands will require driving.
Completes a wide variety of tasks for the CEO, including (but not limited to):
- Manages extremely active professional and personal calendars; booking appointments; preparing confidential correspondence.
- Taking care of CEO’s personal agenda
- Assists all Malta staff with ad-hoc administrative needs, including coordinating travel, errands.
- Works closely and effectively with the executives to keep them well- informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintains calendars with ability to prioritize and coordinate meeting logistics.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements, professional and personally.
- Office and Facilities Management. Liaison for all third party vendors
- Assist finance department to reconcile and submit monthly invoices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in Personal Assistant Duties.
- University degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Computer Skills: Outlook Calendar, mid-level knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Vigorous research abilities.
- Positive, professional, friendly and enthusiastic
- Available to work overtime when necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's