People Connect Representative
|Job Title:||People Connect Representative|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 13:22|
A leading international ICT company, is looking to hire a People Connect Representative for its Mauritian Team based in Ebene.
This position is responsible for building instant rapport with our customers (employees), listening and understanding the individual’s needs and providing timely knowledgeable information and solutions. People Connect is the go-to resource for human resource related matters including policies interpretation, pay, benefits, transport, employee systems, programs, processes, onboarding, employment verification and general how-tos. People Connect happily supports both English and French speaking employees.
- Influence employee engagement by delivering best in class support as a knowledgeable, compassionate and informed People Connect representative
- Ability to quickly build trust and credibility with all levels of employees & management, and develop a reputation for impeccable integrity, trustworthiness, wise judgment and confidentiality
- Process information to provide thoughtful diagnosis, guidance and resolution to employees about the company's employee systems, processes and programs
- Help Managers interpret policies and be their first point of contact to tackle disciplinary and performance issues, depending on level of complexity
- Creatively, diligently and swiftly resolve employee issues via phone, email and in person, if in same location
- Be the first point of contact to employees for any people related issues
- Provide immediate resolution or, when necessary, carefully escalate to appropriate SME resources
- Develop solutions for non-routine issues that often require the use of independent judgment and creativity
- Set high goals, identify areas of opportunity to continuously improve employee experience.
- Work with the People & Culture team members on a variety of special projects
- Document processes as needed and share best practices across the team.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.) to resolve employee issues to close
- Bachelors or 4-year degree in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English and French skills
- Experience with MyDayforce or other HRIS software preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Robust Excel capabilities including pivoting, trending and graphing. Experience with pulling and analyzing data.
- Excellent problem solving and follow through with demonstrated ability to proactively investigate and identify issues
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships, build rapport and become a trusted advisor to customers.
- Proven success in working independently, juggling multiple situations with precision and operating in a fast paced, changing environment handling sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, establish alternatives and determine the optimal course of action in the context of broader business strategies and objectives
- Ability to adapt to change and flexibility to adjust tools and processes as required
- Knowledge of applicable MAU HR legislation and its applications & any experience working in other geographies such as Europe & Australia will be a plus too
- Flexible to work on the night shift system
Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You may also contact Deeya for more details on this opportunity. We reserve the right to contact only relevant candidates for the next steps.