Job Description & Summary
PwC’s People and Organisation (P&O) Advisory practice provides a wide range of services aimed at helping clients improve their business performance through people. Our client base includes many of Malta’s leading businesses, active players in a range of local and overseas business ventures.
We are currently looking to grow our P&O Consulting team, within our Advisory practice. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals, who work with clients to maximise value by connecting people objectives with their business strategy. As a consultant you will have the opportunity to explore and develop a variety of different skill sets. The successful candidate will also gain a wealth of experience through training and mentoring and have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects, ranging from assisting clients to design their organisation, to develop their workforce plans and upskilling strategies, to manage change programmes, and to ensure that their HR function is effective, amongst others.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding client’s people and organisational issues and developing solutions and strategies which address their issues
- Supporting clients to implement people and organisational strategies
- Facilitating client workshops aimed at co-creating solutions
- Training and leading staff
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- At least 4 years’ consulting experience.
- A post-graduate degree in Human Resources Management or a related subject.
- Demonstrable consulting skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to develop and facilitate workshops with client teams.
- A proven knowledge of prevailing people and organisation trends and emergent practices.
- Excellent skills in diagnosing a fit-for-purpose approach, developing the approach and then implementing it.
- A proven track record of delivering complex programmes of work and an ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
PwC offers an environment that allows our people to progress on their own merits. Moreover, remuneration shall be commensurate with experience. Our commitment to you is that we will continually invest in your professional development, acknowledge and recognise your expertise, provide you with the opportunity to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.