One of the world’s leading International Pensions providers is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Team Leader in its Malta division.
In your role as Pension Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Advisers throughout the world, in particular Europe, the Far East and the Middle East.
Reporting to the Head of Administration, the selected candidate will:
- Have team management duties, including day-to-day oversight and reviewing administration tasks completed by the Senior Pensions Administrator for a given portfolio of advisers and clients, ensuring conformance with turnaround time and policies and procedures in line with the Company and Regulatory standards.
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration, and deal with a wide range of queries from adviser and members.
- Be responsible for productivity oversight and individual performance appraisals.
- Action issues arising from non-standard queries and policies.
- Coach and develop team members, as well as focus on the development of their technical knowledge.
- Participate in a range of projects.
Experience / qualifications
The selected candidate would ideally:
- Be experienced in pension administration or have a Financial/Legal background with 2+ years’ experience within the Finance industry.
- Hold a qualification up to degree level and/or working towards a pension or other relevant financial service or insurance qualification
- Have experience managing people
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Ability to set out processes and communicate these effectively across the organisation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines