|Job Title:||Pensions Analyst|
|Salary:||Salary is €20000 - €25000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2017 12:49|
In this role you will be responsible for analysing and dealing in Investments in a variety of Pension portfolios, on behalf of members.
There will be detailed interaction with Advisers and product providers throughout the world, in particular Europe, the Far East and the Middle East.
The selected candidate will:
- Be focused on the day-to-day analysis and review of trade / switch instructions against existing Member portfolios.
- Have team investment analysis duties in conjunction with Pension Analysts.
- Administrative duties aligned with the regulatory need to record all trades.
- Action matters arising from investment related policy queries.
- Participate in a range of ad-hoc projects.
Experience / qualifications:
- Hold 2+ years’ experience within the Finance industry with a bias towards the Investment industry.
- Hold a qualification up to degree level and / or be working towards an investment / financial services qualification.
- Have an ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Experience with dealing with financial advisers or individual / corporate clients would be an advantage.
- Numerate/analytical skill set. Ability to present numerical information.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills, particularly in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Investment Markets and assets classes