A financial services institution is seeking to recruit a pensions administrator to strengthen their internal team.
- Communicating with prospective and existing customers and service providers
- Providing application packs to prospective customers and service providers
- Providing questionnaires to service providers
- Setting up terms of business with service providers and investment houses as may be required
- Opening files for new customers and service providers
- Updating the company’s IT register on a daily basis
- Communicating with transferring schemes and processing pension transfer paperwork
- Monitoring the progress of the processing of pension transfer requests
- Referring any deeds, payment requests, investment requests and any other matters with compliance and/or legal implications to the Compliance Officer
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate must possess an A-level standard of education
- Experience in administering Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (ROPS) is preferable.
- Good customer service and communication skills