Pensions Administration Assistant
|Job Title:||Pensions Administration Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 12:03|
A well established pensions firm is seeking to employ a Pension Administration Assistant who will be looking after all the administration entailed in managing their members’ pensions.
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
- Processing requests in line with the company’s checklists and procedures;
- Inputting and updating our database with any changes to our members’ records;
- Liaising with the relevant investment companies to ensure we receive policy documents in a timely manner;
- Scanning, registering and allocating incoming mail;
- Completing, collating and dispatching documents to third parties ensuring these are sent out within our specified turn-around times;
- Calling pension schemes to obtain an update on the transfer;
- Liaising with third parties in connection to pension payment requests and queries on our members’ investment policies;
- Liaising with internal departments, such as accounts and compliance.
- Experience of working within an office environment;
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude and personality;
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's