|Job Title:||Pension Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 12:47|
A well established pensions firm is seeking to employ a Pension Manager who will be working closely with the Operations Director to develop and implement operational policies and procedures.
Job duties include:
· Co-ordination and completion of any projects assigned by the Operations Director, this will include; overseeing all aspects of the project, setting deadlines and assigning responsibilities to the pension team and monitor progress of the project.
· Report to the firm's board of directors
· Manage the performance of all aspects of the pension team
· Provide technical support to the pension team as required
· Act as an escalation point to any client complaints Identify and monitor trends around volume driven activities in order to make strategic recommendations to client and internal partners for continuous improvement
· Acting as the contact person for internal and external stakeholders where required
Skills and Qualifications required:
· A degree in business/finance/management will be an asset however other applicants will be considered should they prove to have a good knowledge or experience working in the pension/finance industry
· Knowledge of QROPS, QNUPS, Occupational Pension schemes as well as local pension scheme legislation
· Excellent communicator, with both internal and external colleagues at all levels
· Hard-working, efficient and motivated by results
· Ability to analyse and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes
· Qualified and experienced in a similar role or clear track record of progression to Pension Manager
· Ability to work on own initiative and keep to tight deadlines
· Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
· Strong project and team management skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's