One of the most trusted private risk and security management companies in East and Central Africa are looking for a Payroll Team Specialist to join their team. Built on the belief that creating a safe environment enables people and businesses to thrive, they focus on the delivery of world class risk mitigation through superior local knowledge and outstanding people.
- Process and pay all employee payroll per country calendar
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness to ensure meeting SSC Service Levels
- Follow corporate policies and procedures as defined for the role
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Groups payroll accounts
- Support Local HR/Operations with management of their payroll process
- Process Personnel updates into the Payroll System
- Reconcile updates between VIP & EazyRoster
- Manage queries from the business and employees
- Ensure correct allocation of all staff
- Provide Payroll reporting back to country management
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years Payroll support experience
- East Africa experience
- Strong Understanding of timesheet driven payroll processes
- Working Knowledge of a Payroll system eg SAGE
- Good competency in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel spreadsheet abilities
- Ability to work as a self-motivated member of a team taking initiative when opportunities arise
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills being an effective communicator and listener with the ability to provide clear and precise explanations
- Confident out-going individual with a high level of personal integrity
- Numerate, attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and efficiency when completing data entry tasks.
- Logical analytical approach with practical problem solving skills.