Payroll Officer (Full-time / Reduced Hours)
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer (Full-time / Reduced Hours)|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 13:29|
An international financial services company is currently looking for a payroll officer to join its team in Malta. This role carries Payroll Administration responsibilities in the preparation and compilation of a portfolio of clients' monthly payrolls.
- Assisting with the collection and reviewing of time sheets, overtime, allowances, vacation leave and sick leave data.
- Inputting the information into the payroll system in order to issue end-of-month salaries and reports in a timely manner.
- Registering employee engagements and terminations
- Registering for PE applications
- Setting up of employees and companies on the payroll system software
- Submitting payments to relevant authorities for tax and social security payments
- Ongoing maintenance of clients’ payroll files
- Assisting clients with queries related to payroll, taxation and social security payments via email and telephone
- Assisting with Corporate services and other ancillary office administration duties
- 1 year of experience in payroll administration position
- A'level standard of education.
- Applicants must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with a meticulous approach to work.
- Experience in local employment law and Dakar payroll software will be considered an asset.
- A good command of English, Maltese and computer literacy in office applications are a requirement for this position.