|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 11:07|
Air X Charter Limited is a leading Private Jet chartering company headquartered in Malta.
Due to the continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer to join the HR department. As a Payroll Officer you will assist the HR department in processing payroll of its employees.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process and administer the payroll for all employees.
- Assist with the administration of corporate allowances, bonuses and per diems.
- Respond to payroll, taxation and social security queries.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the in-house system.
- Maintain up to date vacation & sick leave records.
- Administer the collection of payroll related data through the on boarding process.
- Frequently update all records on our database.
- Perform HR general duties.
- Follow enrollment procedures in line with Employment Law.
Skills & Experience:
- Min. 1-year experience of processing payroll.
- Existing knowledge of payroll issues.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- A good level of IT literacy incl. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to interpret financial information to others.
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- MUST have the right to live/work in Malta.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Career development opportunities.
- In house training by our Senior Professionals.
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events.