5 months ago
Job Description & Summary
Our Payroll team is looking for candidates who have been developing a career in this field and who have experience with leading teams in the workplace. The ideal candidate would be proactive, self-sufficient, motivated and capable of building strong relationships.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Experience and skills sought for this role include:
- An A-Level standard of education
- Three to five years of experience in a payroll environment
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
Any payroll related courses or diplomas will be considered an asset, but are not a requirement.