4 months ago
Our client who operates in the Health care industry is looking for Payroll & HR Executive
Payroll processing on Sicorax Payroll:
- Check Overtime sheets v/s Clocking ensuring all forms have authorised signature
- Input all leaves on payroll system and ensure all approved forms are received on time
- Input variable allowances as per set procedure
- Create new data entries and transactions and update as and when required
- Chase and input rosters (at least 2 days before)
- Verify Overtime & Other variable allowances on Sicorax
- Check and ensure Pro-rata calculations are accurate
Verification of Payroll by Finance Manager
- Analysis of Temporary Payroll Summary Report & Support documents submitted for Finance Manager’s approval.
- Final run, approval by HR Manager & COO and Payroll transfer bank
NPS & PAYE (MNS)
- Collect data for all levels of employees & merge to process with payment
- Input of EDF and yearly employees returns
- To liaise with MRA for TAN number and social security for provisional ID for expatriates
- Ensure appropriate filling and keeping of payroll reports
- Manpower Cost and budget ( Manpower, Overtime & Variable Allowance, EOY Bonus)
- Compile and update overall HR budge
- Payroll & Overtime Analysis
- Yearly salary review exercise
- HR Headcount comparative/ variance reports (Transfers, Arrivals, Departures on monthly basis)
- Payroll Statistic to generate any payroll variance report as and when required by HOD/ Managers
- Quarterly reports- CSO reports
- HR Metrics (Involuntary separation, Arrivals, Departures, Manpower Analysis)
- MIS update (Update Employees’ records, Departures, Arrivals, CTC Analysis)
- Monthly Payroll reports to respective Managers (Payroll Summary & Overtime Reports)
- To update HR system for employee’s insurance. (New/ leavers)
- To perform and other cognate duties and responsibilities in line with your function.
- Create personal files for newly recruited employees and ensure all employees personal files are scanned on HRIS on monthly basis.
- Help HR Assistant on filling of all documents, letters, certificates etc in existing employees personal files.
- Scan all previous employees’ files and update HRIS.
- Follow- up on new employees end of probation and take necessary actions. (Confirmation, extension, termination)
- Degree in management, HR, Economics or relevant qualifications.
- 3-5 years working experience in similar working environment mainly in payroll and statistics
- Experience in processing payroll is compulsory mainly with SICORAX.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking.
- Must be expert in MS Office Tools and software.
- Need to be able to work odd hours as and when required.