€10,000 - €15,000
26 days ago
A manufacturer of Luxury home furnishings is looking for a part-time employee to join the HR department and administer employee compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll information by collecting and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in salaries, exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job title and department/division transfers, etc.
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for Swedish employees
- Ensure necessary approvals for reported working hours are obtained
- Provide information to payroll agency for salary calculation
- Review payroll calculations made by payroll agency before making payments
- Coordinate with payroll agency and resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Calculate and pay salaries of external agents in accordance with contract
- Provide support by answering questions and/or requests from employees and management
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as payroll administrator
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Knowledge of Swedish legislation, policies and regulations
- General math skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication abilities both in Swedish and English