|Job Title:||Payments Specialist|
|Location:||St Julians, Malta|
|Salary:||€22,000 - €30,000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 11:24|
An international bank based in Malta is seeking to recruit a Payments Specialist to join their existing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for day-to-day operation of payment transactions, document checking, sorting, archiving and payment support.
Further responsibilities include:
- Payment Operations, Settlement of FX payments through clients’ accounts
- Administration of Payment Schemes
- Internal communication regarding transfers of client funds
- Ensure external and regulatory requirements in payment institutional environment are met
- Daily communication with banks and internal stakeholders
- Maintains agreements and relationships with 3rd parties including documentation
- Detects and investigates external and internal fraud and money laundering activities
Applicants need to have previous experience in a back office, settlement or payments role. Banking experience will be considered an advantage as well as knowledge of Payment schemes or Regulatory Framework in Maltese banking.
Strong knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel, will be required together with fluency in both Maltese and English.
For more information, apply online or call Simon on (+356) 2093 3160. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's