|Job Title:||Payment Officer|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 12:31|
One of the largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa is looking for a Payment Officer. He/She will release the daily work captured in the outward payments, and ensuring risk mitigation through releasing transactions within the relevant currency cut off times.
- Gets the next transaction pending release from the processing hub.
- In verification process, if an error is identified, the transaction must be returned to the capturer
- Verify that work is captured accurately by the payments processing officers by using the relevant checklist.
- Ensure that all assigned request assistance transactions are immediately attended.
- Ensure that all routine controls relative to the service area are applied effectively to ensure that risk is minimised.
- Ensure that all preventative measures are utilised to avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Diploma in Banking or Finance.
- Minimum 5yrs Experience in Banking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's