PA to Senior Management ( Part Time)
|Job Title:||PA to Senior Management ( Part Time)|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 11:16|
A great opportunity has arisen for a young and personable PA to join a dynamic team. Our client is looking for an individual who can utilise their effective time management and organisation skills to provide support to the company’s Tax partner and individuals from the senior management team.
Scope of the Position
The PA will be responsible for assisting the company’s tax partner and senior management as well as organising and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes maintaining office services and records.
Duties of Employee
- Extensive diary and meeting management.
- Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries appropriately.
- Filing and record keeping.
- Data inputting.
- Recording expenses.
- Handling payments if necessary.
- Handling office inventory and equipment.
- Handling travel arrangements.
- Ad hoc secretarial and administrative duties
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Compliance & Risk Management Senior Officer
Head of Project Management
Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Senior Manager (Actuarial) in the Insurance & Pensions Supervision Unit
Senior Financial Analyst ( Insurance & Pensions )