Attractive Salary Package
about 1 month ago
Castille Labs is looking for an Oracle /MSSQL Engineer to develop and optimize the database service, this person will be based onsite and play an active role in database and reporting related development activities. The developer should have a very good understanding of relational database design and in-depth skills in TSQL programming
The ideal candidate should be able to effectively analyze database problems and resolve them with minimal oversight to ensure customers have a fast, reliable experience.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and vision, with proven ability in writing complex and efficient SQL queries.
- Experience creating, maintaining and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- 3+ years SQL Server Reporting Services development experience.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for Source Control.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing PowerPivot and PowerView reports.
- Enterprise business application development experience.
- Cloud and internet services experience (SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS).
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio SQL Server Data tools.
Activities will include:
Writing SQL scripts/ stored procedures/ SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS packages).
To load test/seed data from spreadsheets in SQL Server database, designing and developing reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.