To support the steady growth as an independent Mauritian company in a world class structure, our client in the IT industry is seeking to recruit Software Engineers with 2 to 10 years of relevant experience to be positioned within the Oracle Cloud practice.
A previous experience as a functional consultant on ERP implementation and roll out projects including client solutions design and prototypes, specific developments, user training will be highly valued.
Academic Qualifications and process skills
- BSc Degree in IT or Computer Science or any other qualifications related to IT
- 3 to 10 years of experience with in Oracle Human Capital Management or Oracle Financials
- Excellent knowledge of Standard business process flows in Oracle HCM, or Financials suite and related modules
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation methodology and experience in documenting deliverables (Requirement Gathering, GAPS, Functional Solution, Test Plan etc)
- Experience in Financial reporting
- Experience in Human Capital Management
- Ability to envision application structure to meet client business requirements
- Ability to design high level custom solution using Forms, Reports, PL-SQL, Workflow, Interfaces, Discoverer, XML and FSG reports.
- Excellent communication skill & ability to work with diverse cultures
- Minimum 3+ years of experience.
- Candidate must have expertise in the following: Oracle EBS Human Capital Management / Financials / Supply Chain / Order Management or any combination
- Strong Oracle Functional expertise in HCM or Financials domain
- Must have a previous experience on Oracle EBS R11 or R12 or Oracle Cloud technologies
- Functional background on any of the EBS applications – Projects HR, financials, SCM
- Should be capable of talking to Client Managers & Directors
- Multitasking & should be able to handle multiple projects
- Fact findings and structured thinking to secure troubleshooting activities in a short time frame
- Should have experienced in managing team & mentoring
- Should have excellent communication & Presentation Skills both written and oral in English and French
- International travels may be required
- Passion about the IT world and its constant evolution