€22,000 to €24,000
about 2 months ago
An investment firm, focused on providing solutions towards starting investment funds, is seeking to expand their investor relations and operations support function by employing someone within operations.
Further responsibilities include:
- Distributing information & fund prices to external partners;
- Conducting due diligence checks and investigations;
- Creating, updating and reviewing reports;
- Liaison with brokers and other counter parties for trade settlement issues
- Perform daily cash and position reconciliations and analysis for discrepancies (if any)
- Daily reconciliation of the stock loan positions with prime brokers stock loan report
- Monitoring on the risk limits of the portfolio and escalate to portfolio managers for any breaches
Applicants should be ideally in possession of 2 years experience within financial services. Preference will be given to those having previous experience within funds. Further requirements include fluency in English, strong administrative skills and knowledgeable in Excel.
For more information e-mail Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org