To support the expanding business in Malta, our financial services client is seeking to recruit an Operations Officer to join their local setup. Successful candidate will be involved in managing the trade cycle as well as maintaining static data. This would be the ideal role for a recent graduate who is seeking to gain valuable finance experience in a wide range of products
Further responsibilities include:
- Daily production and review of P&L and exposure reports;
- Assisting with the production and review of regular client reports;
- Perform daily reconciliations on trades;
- Adhere to strong compliance standards within the firm;
- Maintaining operational procedures and updating them where necessary;
Applicants need to be in possession of a Business or Finance related degree and fluent in English. Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset, although not required. Analytical and project management skills will be beneficial.
For more information apply online or contact Simon on +356 2093 3160 for more information.