Operations Officer (Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Operations Officer (Financial Services)|
|Salary:||€18,000 - €20,000|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 08:47|
A leading International Pensions provider, operating in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom is currently seeking to employ an Operations Officer based in Malta.
This role is ideally suited for someone with existing pensions or finance experience or a recent graduate, looking to develop or progress a career in an area with excellent career potential and in a very progressive company.
The role is technical in nature and demands a wide range of skills to undertake the day-to-day duties of managing a Retirement Scheme, as well as ensuring its members and international financial advisers are all serviced in a compliant, professional and efficient manner.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader and with the support of a Senior Administrator, the selected candidate will:
- Develop a technical knowledge of pension regulations which underpins administering a Pension Scheme
- Process new business cases in a timely manner ensuring compliance with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) requirements at all times
- Process Transfer requests and income payments ensuring compliance at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for the advisers around the world, members and UK scheme administrators
- Handle adviser/member queries and providing them with a generally well supported service
- Ensure all statutory and disclosure requirements are met in a timely manner
- Be involved in a range of projects already scheduled and also for projects driven by regular Regulatory changes.
Technical knowledge and professional qualifications:
- Previous experience in the administration of pensions or the financial services industry is desirable but not essential. Recent Graduates also welcome to apply.
- Ability to work as part of an administration team in close contact with the financial advisers.
- A degree and progression or willingness to work towards pension qualifications with support.