|Job Title:||Operations Officer|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 13:25|
For our Operations in Malta, we are currently looking for an Operations Officer. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The selected candidate will be contributing to our Office KPI’s by assisting senior management in various tasks specifically related to Legal, Compliance and Regulatory related matters as well as overseeing the billing and debt collection process. The candidate will report directly to the Head of Operations and assist the Senior Management Team on a number of tasks:
- Liaising with clients’ compliance teams to ensure due diligence documentation is received within stipulated deadlines;
- Assisting the senior management team to oversee the commercial relationship with clients including review of agreements, billing and debt collection;
- Contribute to keeping up to date our internal databases and other administrative tasks as required;
- Assistance with the preparation of payment instructions and processing payments through banking systems;
- Collaborate with external parties as may be required;
- Ad hoc reporting and other tasks as required by our Senior Management Team.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role. Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in billing and debt recovery;
- A high degree of results focus, with a proven ability to deliver;
- Strong administrative skills with high levels of attention to detail;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word.