A well established financial institution is seeking to employ an Operations Officer, who will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
Job Duties include:
- On-boarding and screening process (KYC) on new customers and on-going monitoring of existing customers;
- Handling customer support requests, invoicing and reconciliations, card loadings and settlements;
- Assisting in the market research and analysis;
- Perform general office duties;
- Support internal and external audits.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Diploma in Banking, business, Management or equivalent;
- Previous experience within financial services;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Ability to meet deadlines and an eye for detail;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.