|Job Title:||Operations Officer|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 14:25|
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, he/she will be responsible for configuring Clients’ setups across multiple platforms.
- Keying in of new client details in our system;
- Registration of the client with card schemes when required;
- Implement contract changes on the client;
- Manage daily tasks and ensure targets are met;
- Any additional duties as instructed by the Team Leaders or Management.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in computing, business or commerce;
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the financial services industry will be considered an asset.
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment;
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Must have good communication and organisation skill;
- Able to work in a timely manner and on own initiative;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work within a deadline driven environment.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's