Operations Manager (Retail)
|Job Title:||Operations Manager (Retail)|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 15:01|
An Operations Manager is required to manage the retail operations of the Food, Fashion, Home and mixed retail portfolio of this Company. The selected candidate will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will work closely with other senior managers to drive key initiatives within the business .
You will :-
- manage all areas of operations including the retail, logistics, maintenance and inventory departments
- be an ambitious leader with sound commercial acumen
- be able to motivate teams to excel in their day to day roles
- be an aspiring systems orientated individual educated to a degree level preferably in business management or business & computing
- have a minimum of 5 years operations’ experience, including management of multiple sites.
- possess project management skills as seeing through the plans for new shop openings will form part of the role.
- have experience of working in a high pressure environment with a proven track record of delivering set KPI’s.
- have an analytical and positive approach to work whilst also possessing a strong and assertive personality.
- have excellent communication skills and effective interpersonal skills with all levels,
- be able to analyse and interpret trends and capitalise on data to maximize sales and profit.
This post has great potential for growth within the organisation and the chosen candidate must be hungry for innovation and success. An attractive remuneration package, inclusive of performance bonus and company car, commensurate with demonstrable experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen applicant.