|Job Title:||Operations Analyst|
|Salary:||€23,000 - €26,000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 16:21|
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks on transaction processing and ensures correct processing of payments and system configuration. The successful candidate needs to be highly analytical and is able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Given the global nature of the organisation and, specifically, of this position; this individual will be required to work Maltese specific holidays. Schedules are flexible on a daily basis depending on tasks and a day off in lieu will be provided for working a Maltese holiday.
Further responsibilities include:
- Provide operational support and respond to internal inquiries regarding the product and bank interfaces
- Continual review of the system and associated reports to ensure that the transactions are going through as they should
- Monitor and complete the processing of payment files, reconciliation of payouts and inform merchants of file errors and provide support in the correction of errors
- Monitor and modify tasks and processes to ensure each critical operation on the system completes its work correctly and according to schedule.
- Assist in other related tasks and projects as assigned.
Applicants need to have strong knowledge in MS Office applications, possess high attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. Further requirements include a University degree in a business or finance related subject as well as a minimum of 3 years in an operational role within a financial organisation.
For more information, apply online or contact Simon on (+356) 2093 3160.