|Job Title:||Operations Analyst|
|Salary:||€23,000 - €26,000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 16:21|
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks on transaction processing and ensures correct processing of payments and system configuration. The successful candidate needs to be highly analytical and is able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Further responsibilities include:
- Provide operational support and respond to merchant inquiries regarding the product and bank interfaces;
- Assisting bank interface development team with any required manual testing;
- Monitoring the processing of payment files, reconciliation of pay-outs and inform merchants of file errors and provide respective support;
- Running daily, weekly and monthly scripts and processes to ensure correct functioning of transaction processing systems;
- Providing support to the customer and merchant support teams on information relating to transactions to assist in their support requests;
- Assisting in other related tasks and projects as assigned.
Applicants need to have:
- A University degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years in an operational role in a financial organisation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong analytic and trouble shooting skills.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task several competing priorities at once.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with various internal and external customers/ merchants in a professional manner.
- Ability to work on the Maltese specific holidays and a flexible work day
- Knowledge and experience processing SEPA transfers would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years in an operational role in a financial organization
Interested candidates are to apply online or e-mail Simon for more information