Operational Risk Officer
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in maintaining a robust operational risk management framework across the Bank's entities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Building professional relationships with stakeholders by listening, advising, consulting and influencing the operational risk management across various business areas
- Assisting the risk function by producing management information and summarising key risk indicators and their trends
- Maintaining the organisation's risk and incident register and coordinating Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) sessions
- Tracking corrective actions plans to ensure timely remediation and monitor operations risk events such as losses
- Supporting the delivery of timely, accurate and robust operational risk reporting, including shaping the design and strengthening existing reporting processes
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Maths, Statistics or Finance
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The Client is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact.