We’re looking for an analytical and proactive individual to join our Commercial team as an Online Self-Service Specialist.
Within this role you will play a key role in addressing real business needs while we work towards increasing our online self-service facilities, their adoption as well as continually increasing usage. To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate a pro-active attitude in proposing newest trends in the field, creative problem solving, an enthusiasm for learning new skills, attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and time management skills;
- Strong interest in online and app best practices & in creating great user experiences;
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by job responsibilities;
- Ability to work independently, with a supervisor, and as part of a team.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Majors in Marketing, Statistics, Research, or related fields;
- Experience with mobile apps and online portal insights;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar and Firebase.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Supporting all communication, incentives and other tactics for the self-care channels to achieve transactional KPIs for these channels;
- Ensuring that all the content in the self-care channels is up-to-date and easily understood and the user experience is continuously optimized;
- Monitoring of the channels and any changes in the performance, as well as transactions prior and after a launch of a new feature as well as prior and after promotional efforts;
- Coordinating and providing reports on user experience testing and any ad-hoc insights;
- Analysing the results from the channels and proposing the best action to achieve the goals;
- Understanding & finalizing requirements for the next features in cooperating with the Product Owner from Digital team;
- Coordinating communication within commercial and other teams to ensure that all requirements and online roadmap are well documented and communicated;
- Supporting various departments in the efforts to launch new features and achieving the company online self-care roadmap.