|Job Title:||Office Manager/PA|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 11:20|
The chosen candidate will work closely with the CEO and other senior managerial and directorial staff to provide administrative support, daily office management and HR and payroll support.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (reporting to):
As Personal Assistant (to CEO)
- Arrange travel, visas, transfers and accommodation and to provide general assistance
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Organise and maintain agendas and making appointments
- Organise and attend meetings and committees where necessary while ensuring CEO is well prepared
- Maintain up to date mailing lists for various meetings, committees and other correspondence
- Liaise with suppliers, clients and staff
As Office Manager (to COO)
- Inventory control of office supplies including equipment, stationery and kitchen and cleaning supplies
- Maintain office daily requirements on maintenance, cleaning, health and safety.
- Implement office policies (security, safety, etc.) by establishing standards and procedures
- Manage and maintain the security and control of physical access to the office
As Administrative Support (to Head of Compliance and Risk Insurance)
- Follow up of minutes, action points and documentation linked to Executive Management, Board & Committee meetings
As HR and Payroll support (to CFO)
- Coordinate, maintain and create HR related files and records.
- Process HR documents such as engagement, work and residency permits and termination documents and ensure timely completion
- Maintain an efficient process for recruitment of new staff including the promotion of the vacancy, drafting of engagement agreements and induction/orientation program.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and forward resumes to appropriate managers in a timely manner
- Event and training calendar organisation and co-ordination
- Prepare all HR reporting (absenteeism, staff reporting, benefits, etc) required by Head Office
- Maintain and process records for Sick and Vacation Leave
- Maintain an updated Insurance Business Unit organigram and job descriptions for each position.
- Assist in the monthly and yearly reconciliation of the payroll.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's