|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:30|
Our client, a leading provider of outsourced legal services to law firms and in-house legal departments, is currently looking for an Office Manager.
- Ensure smooth running of our offices worldwide (Mauritius, Switzerland, France, UK, USA & Canada)
- Coordinate and manage an administrative team in Mauritius;
- Maintain the condition of the offices and arrange for necessary repairs, maintain a clean and productive office environment;
- Organize the office layout;
- Manage supplier relationships, negotiate with and oversee services delivered;
- Track the inventory of office supplies;
- Make and/or approve all supply orders;
- Implement and enforce administrative policies and procedures as necessary;
- Oversee set up of new offices worldwide;
- Recommend practices to improve efficiency.
- Organize business trips;
- Organize internal and external events;
- Assist Operations and Executive Committee in implementing corporate programs;
- Assist HR department in administrative tasks;
- May be required to answer calls received on the international switchboard, transfer calls and take messages;
- May schedule meetings and appointments for senior management.
Supervision of external IT support team
- Review and prioritise IT support team tasks;
- Responsible for follow up of tasks;
- Report to management on IT team performance.
Perform any other duties or participate in special projects as assigned.
Qualification and candidate profile:
- University degree; and
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position, including exposure to international teams;
- Excellent proficiency in English and French verbal and written;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft office pack;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience in a supervisory role;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well in an international team environment;
- Proactive, honest, trustworthy, team player;
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You can also contact Deeya for more details.