|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:30|
Our client, a leading provider of outsourced legal services to law firms and in-house legal departments, is currently looking for an Office Manager.
- Ensure smooth running of our offices worldwide (Mauritius, Switzerland, France, UK, USA & Canada)
- Coordinate and manage an administrative team in Mauritius;
- Maintain the condition of the offices and arrange for necessary repairs, maintain a clean and productive office environment;
- Organize the office layout;
- Manage supplier relationships, negotiate with and oversee services delivered;
- Track the inventory of office supplies;
- Make and/or approve all supply orders;
- Implement and enforce administrative policies and procedures as necessary;
- Oversee set up of new offices worldwide;
- Recommend practices to improve efficiency.
- Organize business trips;
- Organize internal and external events;
- Assist Operations and Executive Committee in implementing corporate programs;
- Assist HR department in administrative tasks;
- May be required to answer calls received on the international switchboard, transfer calls and take messages;
- May schedule meetings and appointments for senior management.
Supervision of external IT support team
- Review and prioritise IT support team tasks;
- Responsible for follow up of tasks;
- Report to management on IT team performance.
Perform any other duties or participate in special projects as assigned.
Qualification and candidate profile:
- University degree; and
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position, including exposure to international teams;
- Excellent proficiency in English and French verbal and written;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft office pack;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience in a supervisory role;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well in an international team environment;
- Proactive, honest, trustworthy, team player;
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You can also contact Deeya for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's