The RoleThis position reports to the Head – Authorisations Unit and has overall responsibility to coordinate all initiatives undertaken by the Authorisations Unit. The position holder will also participate in different projects undertaken by the Authorisation Unit or assigned by the Unit Head. The position also acts as a personal assistant to the Unit Head.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:-
- Coordinate all initiatives undertaken by the Unit as assigned by the Head;
- To act as personal assistant to the Head;
- Coordinate projects undertaken by Authorisation;
- Create, analyse and review documentation as assigned by the Head;
- To coordinate the interaction related to risk management between the functions of Authorisation and Risk Management function areas of the MFSA;
- To coordinate and mitigate the relationship between the functions of the Authorisations and the Legal function area of the MFSA;
- Manages and maintains the procedures for the retention, protection, retrieval and disposal of documents related to Authorisation;
- Coordinate and manage projects as may be assigned from time to time;
- Coordinate and follow up on action points originating from the initiatives and projects undertaken by the team;
- Act as a liaison with other functions within the MFSA to coordinate, manage, follow-up and assign any cross-departmental initiatives to which Authorisation need to contribute;
- Provide assistance to the Head as required;
- Carry out all and any other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.