|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:40|
A boutique company offering a wide range of services mainly; legal, audit, assurance and tax services to local and international clients is currently looking for an office administrator who shall be able to handle various office operations duties.
- Performing basic filing, and clerical duties
- Photocopying and binding of documents.
- Supporting the Managing Director and the management team while assisting in the day-to-day office administration and coordination;
- Handling travel plans/reservations, visas, accommodation, expense reports etc.;
- Handling incoming calls, emails and correspondence and assisting in the preparation of business correspondence as required;
- Scheduling, coordinating meetings and updating calendars, preparing agendas and presentations and taking minutes; assisting in organising of corporate events and special projects;
- Greeting visitors upon arrival and professionally handling incoming phone calls;
- Responsible for HR administration, including preparing of confidential documentation for employment and onboarding, ensuring upkeep of policies and procedures, and maintaining accurate record keeping and reporting (conditions of employment, work permits, vacation leave, sick leave, time sheets, HR files, correspondence etc.);
- Data inputting, processing and reconciling monthly payrolls
- Collecting and distributing parcels and other mail
- Liaising with suppliers (stationery / water / coffee/ toiletries)
Other duties as requested by HR and other departments on a day to day basis.
- Excellent written and communications skills in both English, Maltese and preferably Italian
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping
- Basic understanding of payroll
Find more Jobs in Malta