Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites.
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator on a temporary six-month contract to work for 25 hours per week, to assist on the day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with the booking of flights, accommodation & taxis and keep updated records and reports thereof;
- Ordering of stationery and office amenities
- Coordinating desk set-up of new employees
- General errands to post office and bank
- Assist with the preparation of boardroom for meetings
- Assist with updating of sick records and attendance reports
- General Filing
- Any additional Ad Hoc duties as assigned by the Office Manager
- Have a minimum A’ Level Standard of Education
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English with great telephone manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Great attention to detail and highly organised, proactive individual, capable of working on their
- own initiative whilst being a dedicated team player
- Previous experience in a similar role within the corporate environment is highly desirable
Benefits of working for Credorax:
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
Interested candidates should email their CV together with an application letter addressed to the Human Resources Department