A financial services company is currently seeking to recruit an office administrator who will be responsible for the smooth running of the offices.
- Performing basic filing and clerical duties
- Photocopying and binding of documents.
- Supporting the management team while assisting in the day-to-day office administration and coordination.
- Handling incoming calls, emails and correspondence and assisting in the preparation of business correspondence as required.
- Scheduling, coordinating meetings and updating calendars, preparing agendas and presentations and taking minutes; assisting in organising of corporate events and special projects.
- Greeting visitors upon arrival and professionally handling incoming phone calls
- Data inputting, and processing
- Collecting and distributing parcels and other mail
- Liaising with suppliers (stationery / water / coffee / toiletries)
- Other duties as requested on a day to day basis
- Excellent written and communications skills in both English and Maltese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills