An Investment Management Company is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Office Administrator on a 1 year contract to support in the management of day to day office duties whilst ensuring that administrative activities within the organisation are run efficiently and effectively. The role involves a high level of multi-tasking.
- Managing the company’s reception area;
- Performing general administrative duties;
- Assisting with procurement requests, quotations, orders and deliveries;
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies at optimum levels;
- Ensuring that a clean and enjoyable working environment is maintained throughout the company;
- Maintaining office equipment by arranging maintenance, calling for repairs, monitoring equipment operation throughout the company;
- Assisting with internal and external staff events;
- Developing and maintaining an organised filing system;
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation requirements for the staff;
- Submitting and reconciling petty cash.
Ideally, the selected candidate would have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise work and manage own time;
- Be able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders;
- Fast-learner with an ability to work accurately and efficiently;
- Ability to work on own initiative and well under pressure;
- Reliable and willing to go the extra mile;
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team.