You will be managing affiliate partnerships in the Nordic region by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
You will share your work-days along with a team of many nationalities, languages and cultures. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with different professionals from several departments and area of expertise.
You will be a part of a team that share emotions and achievement working for a well-structured and people-centric company.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU ARE GOOD AT…
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance for local affiliates in Sweden, Norway and Denmark to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Manage affiliate account budgets in conjunction with the Regional teams
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliates in your designated regions
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with internal teams to ensure creative are updated with the latest promotions for your regions
- Develop affiliate recruitment strategies
- Implement plans to increase quality and yield of Key affiliate partners
- Represent Betsson Group Affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- 2-3 years of experience in affiliate account management in igaming
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in another Nordic languages is considered a big advantage.
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
- Team player can work independently but likes to work with a team