€26,000 - €28,000
about 2 months ago
A leading Bank is seeking a Non Executive Director (Credit).
- the chosen candidate will be on the main board of the bank and will chair the Credit committee.
- Involvement will be 2 meetings monthly – one for each board/committee but maybe more depending on the bank’s requirements.
- Reporting directly into the Chairman of the board.
- Remuneration: EUR 26k – 28k.
- A banker with significant credit experience, preferably with exposure to property and commercial loans in particular.
- Integrity and presence are key for the position.
- The person would need to have enough time availability and focus to come well prepared to the meetings and to follow up effectively from one meeting to the next.
- The person must not have too many other NED positions
- The person must not have other involvements which would create a conflict of interest with this NED role at the bank. Conflict of interest defined as involvement with the other mainstream banks,