Non Executive Director (Credit)
|Job Title:||Non Executive Director (Credit)|
|Salary:||€26,000 - €28,000|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 14:47|
A leading Bank is seeking a Non Executive Director (Credit).
- the chosen candidate will be on the main board of the bank and will chair the Credit committee.
- Involvement will be 2 meetings monthly – one for each board/committee but maybe more depending on the bank’s requirements.
- Reporting directly into the Chairman of the board.
- Remuneration: EUR 26k – 28k.
- A banker with significant credit experience, preferably with exposure to property and commercial loans in particular.
- Integrity and presence are key for the position.
- The person would need to have enough time availability and focus to come well prepared to the meetings and to follow up effectively from one meeting to the next.
- The person must not have too many other NED positions
- The person must not have other involvements which would create a conflict of interest with this NED role at the bank. Conflict of interest defined as involvement with the other mainstream banks,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's