An established Technology firm in Malta is currently looking for a NOC Technician.
- Monitoring of all networks and services in a 24/7 operation to ensure high availability and attainment of service levels,
- Provide first level support and troubleshooting on all systems,
- Reporting and escalating alarms and equipment outages to field personnel and engineers,
- Maintain NOC procedures, documentation and equipment records,
- Provide incident management status reports to various departments,
- Liaise with other sections within the Technology Department in order to carry out the support function,
- Liaise with Customer Care personnel and Technical Helpdesk on subscriber related problems and requests outside of office hours,
- Undergo staff training as required by the company.
- Ideally in possession of an ICT/Engineering/Electronics related qualification, such as:
- bachelor’s Degree in an ICT/Telecoms/Networking related field,
- MCAST Advanced Diploma in IT (Computer Systems and Networks or End User Support),
- diploma in Computer Engineering,
- NCC Diploma in Computing (MQF Level 5).
- Must possesses excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite and Microsoft Windows operating systems,
- Must display strong organizational and excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving ability,
- Must be a team player and ready to work under pressure without supervision,
- Ideally have knowledge in Networking and Telecommunications Systems.
- It will be considered an asset having:
- basic knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems,
- possession of professional certifications such as CCNA, LPIC-1, ITIL Foundation Certificate,
- have knowledge in Networking and Systems.