about 1 month ago
Credorax Bank Ltd
Responsibilities will Include:
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Credorax’s systems and technology you will:
- Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times.
- Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified to ensure that any errors are resolved in a timely manner.
- Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM system.
- Have a basic understanding of technology or have the desire to learn.
- Possess excellent written & oral English.
- Be computer literate.
- Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues.
- Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
- Display calmness under pressure and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
- Be flexible and is able to work with minimal supervision.
The selected candidate will be required to work flexible hours, during the day & night shifts including weekends and public holidays.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Credorax, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Credorax.