29 days ago
A leading company is recruiting Network Engineers who will maximize the quality of the delivered services and customer satisfaction by validating the provided detailed technical design of complex VPNs in terms of feasibility, ensuring on-time and error-free implementation and proactive network auditing with the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer expectations of releases and rollouts for on-time and error free change.
- Develop new configuration releases and templates to implement a solution Change.
- Specify with the customer the acceptance testing procedures for complex Change in relation to the IPVPN infrastructure.
- Ensure that all configurations/changes being rolled out are secure and traceable via CMDB.
- Fulfill the holistic paradigm of the release management by providing added value in driving technical related subjects among heterogeneous entities.
- Make sure that customized release management and policies are defined and implemented through appropriate tools and processes.
- Ensure that definitive authorized versions of all software CIs are stored.
- Increase Resilience and minimize the effect of component failures by proposing alternative solutions within the Engineering technical scope in order to ensure availability accordance to the SLA
- Allow continuous operation and minimize the effect of planned downtime through the knowledge of network by implementing the changes effectively with the capability for swift workarounds
- Maintain Security standards by auditing regularly the network and devices to ensure and revise company and security standards (IOS review, new security templates, … )
- Increase Reliability reviewing the proposed solutions in terms of SPOF and overall robustness of the solution
- Ensure service continuity by reducing the impact of a disaster or major failure through operational validation of the change designed.
- Reduce the vulnerability and risk to the customer service by effective risk analyses and risk management reviewing in details the technical requests and solutions by knowledge and proactive audit for safe implementation.
- Prevent a loss of customer confidence through technical competence and customer facing attitude, enhanced with deep knowledge of the customer IP solutions during crisis.
- Produce recovery plans to support the customer’s service continuity plans by maintaining accurate customized solution documents and recovery plans under CMDB database in favor of incident management.
- Attend customer meetings to represent high technical expertise and support.
- Degree/Diploma in telecommunications field.
- CCNA certificate level strongly recommended.
- 2 years’ experience in network topology and/or in an operational IP environment.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, MPLS, IPX, ATM, Frame Relay, BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, VoIP, IPT, IPSec, UNIX foundation.
- Background of CISCO Family Systems.
- Background on Juniper Family Systems.
- Programming (Example: Python language).
- Customer Oriented Attitude.
- Good organization.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management.
- Decision Making.
- “Can Do” Attitude.
- Team Spirit.