A well-established IT Solutions firm is currently looking for a Network Administrator to join their team. The candidate will be required to assist in the configuration, installation and daily administration of new and existing IT systems and have a role in supporting end-users.
- Full on the job training will be provided,
- Support of career aspirations and personal development,
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcomed,
- Stable and strong international environment.
- Ensure all network services are available 24 x 7,
- Manage security systems such as Web content filtering, Antivirus etc,
- Troubleshooting issues on the latest Network Technologies,
- Liaising with Level 1 and 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues,
- Documenting Network infrastructure and knowledge base articles,
- Monitoring servers, VPN’s, internet links and eLAN connectivity,
- Gather quotations from vendors,
- Design and implement Network related projects.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar post,
- Extensive knowledge of IT Systems, and experience managing user networks, servers, PCs and Layer 2 and 3 devices,
- Experience working on Microsoft Servers,
- Experience working with Next-generation Firewalls and wireless networks,
- Knowledge on Dell/HP switches, Mikrotik routers, and Ubiquiti products,
- Able to work well within a team and with minimal supervision,
- Able to take on responsibility and can work on a flexible schedule,
- It will be considered an asset having:
- a valid driving license and own vehicle,
- Cisco CCNA and Network related certificate
- knowledge on Sophos Firewalls