Nativescript Developer - CCTrader Team
You will form part of Finance Stack Ltd, a subsidiary of the Calamatta Cuschieri Group. We are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software and we utilise the very latest technology stack to achieve our goals.
The role is involves the development of our online trading platform CCTrader mainly using Nativescript and related technologies.
In this role you will:
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Work closely with other team members to design and develop real time transactional systems
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- Solid experience with Nativescript
- Experience with Typescript and Angular 4/5
- Some experience with the following technologies (.NET 4.0 or later, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC / MVVM, C#)
- Preferably have an IT related degree or qualification
- Preferably have some knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
We value and reward the contribution of every individual and are offering an attractive remuneration package that is also geared towards performance. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.