Monitoring and Controls Testing Manager
|Job Title:||Monitoring and Controls Testing Manager|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 09:47|
One of largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa is looking for a Monitoring and Controls Testing Manager. The candidate will have to support and assist the Head: Compliance and Senior Management to discharge their accountability for compliance risk management and compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements.
- To support the Head of Compliance, Head of Africa Compliance and the embedded business risk management function to discharge their responsibilities relating to compliance monitoring and assurance as required by relevant regulatory requirements, applicable codes of conduct and minimum standards
- To continuously monitor compliance with laws and regulations by the organisation and thereby facilitate the establishment of a compliance culture in the organisation that contributes to prudent risk management
- To assist in the prevention of regulatory fines or penalties through the early identification of potential areas of non-compliance
- To provide guidance to management in developing remediation programmes that ensures adherence to regulatory requirements
- To perform monitoring and testing of Compliance Business Units
- First Law Degree. A master at law or bar qualification is a definite advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services, of which 3 years in Compliance or legal
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's