12 days ago
The selected candidate will form part of a team responsible for control functions within the Bank, mainly for managing the flow of trade information which include monitoring through reconciliation process and also the preparation and set up required for trade booking and settlement.
This position is being offered for a definite period of one year, based on a 30 hour week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analysing and setting up of new correspondent banks and NOSTROs
- Maintaining and distributing of the Bank's cash and securities settlements SSIs
- Performing the daily reconciliation of NOSTROs accounts and periodic reconciliations of other suspense accounts
- Handling the investigation of payments, unreconciled items and performing regular reconciliations of trailer fees
- Defining and maintaining Counterparties, SSIs, new securities and cashflows
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- An advanced level standard of education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working experience within the banking industry and knowledge of SWIFT product suite will be considered an asset