2 months ago
Our client offers private wealth and institutional asset management services to families, entrepreneurs and institutional investors and is looking for an additional Officer to join their existing back/middle office team.
Ideally, they would like to find somebody with experience in a middle office of another asset manager or fund administrator and good knowledge of the industry. An ability to deal with several counterparts will be necessary together with knowledge of various instrument products.
The Middle Office Officer will be responsible for:
- helping out with middle office processes including executing purchase/sale orders of Equity and Fixed Income instruments and following the transaction process through to completion
- Daily cash reconciliation
- NAV reconciliation
- reconciling records to those of the service providers, administrators and Custodians and liaising with the service providers as and where necessary.
- preparation of client reporting as well as other operational aspects of the firm including compliance and overall accounting for the firm.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a fund accounting/middle office role in other investment management firm or fund administration
- be self motivated as well be attentive to detail and precise in your work.
- Good skills in excel and outlook.
- Italian speaking would be a plus.