Messaging and Collaboration Engineer
|Job Title:||Messaging and Collaboration Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 08:51|
Castille is recruiting a Messaging and Collaboration Engineer for it's client, a key player in the corporate services sector.
You are responsible for providing Messaging and Collaborative solutions and support across multiple offices and in different jurisdiction time zones. You provide a professional level of service which promotes Technology throughout the group. You assist with the implementation of IT strategy and with the maintenance and ongoing support of all Messaging and Collaboration solutions within the group, ensuring IT security if adhered to at all times. When necessary, you help assisting on integration processes for acquisitions. You effectively communicate in customer environments. There may be the need for travel to other group offices in order to deliver projects and services.
- Responsible for overall design, implementation, maintenance, and support of the company’s messaging and collaboration tools.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs for all Messaging & Collaborative applications/servers..
- Apply Messaging & Collaborative application patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Work closely with business application users to triage and resolve production issues
- Monitor and evaluate the systems messaging environment to ensure system capacity is in line with the corporate demand for services.
- Provide guidance for security best practices as they relate to messaging.
- Develop and execute testing plans to ensure configuration changes meet acceptance criteria.
- Develop documentation, technical user guides, policies, procedures and guidelines for system operations.
- Perform periodic infrastructure performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Encouraging teamwork and assisting to develop fellow team member’s skills and knowledge.
- Uphold the company's values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- Have a clear understanding of the organisation's overall vision and direction.
Qualifications and other Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 5 plus years of experience in (high-availability) design, application support, administrative or configuration role, migrations and integrations, specifically on Exchange 2010 – 2019, Active Directory and Azure AD, Lync 2010/2013 and Skype for Business, MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Experience using and supporting Office365.
- Experience with mail filtering/secure email and message archival solutions, e.g. MimeCast.
- Understanding of VMWare and how virtualization functions in Messaging & Collaborative applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to liaise with end users and quickly identify and implement solutions to their support Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and relationship building skills.
- Strong problem solving skills including demonstrated ability to analyse issues and to work effectively with cross functional groups to craft solutions.
- Ability to understand the potential and limitations of technology and to effectively communicate this to others.
- Curiosity and passion for delivering high quality and innovative technical solutions. issues
- Experience of working in a global team and in/for different jurisdictions.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You may also contact Deeya for more details.
Find more Jobs in Mauritius
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's