|Job Title:||Marketing Officer|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 09:43|
- Assisting in the organisation of public awareness campaigns to inform the public about specific issues as the need arises.
- Drafting reports and reviews of events organised by the firm
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors of marketing/public relations services and coordinate campaigns with them.
- Helping in establishing a good working relationship with all departments and units.
- To work in close consultation and provide ongoing advice to the PR & Marketing Manager on matters related to PR and Marketing, lotteries and gaming.
- Providing a high level of customer service and support throughout
- Promoting the firm standards with internal and external stakeholders through information dissemination and enforcement of legislation and contractual obligations.
- Other tasks as instructed by the PR & Marketing Manager
- Diploma or higher level of Education ideally in Communications, Marketing, Management related fields
- Minimum 2 working years’ of experience in a PR & Marketing role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Leads and develops others
- Takes ownership and actions