Marketing Manager Finland – Casino Brands
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager Finland – Casino Brands|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 15:40|
Our Casino Brands team is looking for a new Marketing Manager – Finland. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a large company, listed on the stock exchange, one of the top 10 iGaming companies in the world, this is the role for you. You will be working in a largely autonomous environment with smart, dedicated people and have the opportunity to meet and work with world class ambassadors and celebrities.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- 2-5 years of experience from a similar role and a relevant university degree
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Experience in media purchasing and agency management is needed
- Experience from the gambling industry
- Passion for Game of Chance
- Solid project management and marketing skills
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Generating new customers, and supporting the Retention team in taking care of our existing customers, in coordination with the marketing colleagues and the MD
- Building the brand according to the centrally established brand platforms
- Execution and coordination of major marketing activities for the Casino Brands
- Evaluation of media activities to track the effect of the different investments
- Being on top of the local business and making sure that promotions are competitive etc.
- Making sure the content on potential customer facing web sections, in blogs or social media are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visual, promotions, etc.
- Securing a smooth working relationship with internal and external partners, especially agencies and media partners
- Ensuring all work is compliant with marketing regulations in each country